Saturday 13 August 2011

Beach Wedding Commission

My friend at work Marianne is off to Australia for three weeks to be a bridesmaid at her sister's wedding and someone mentioned my cards to her, so she asked if I could make a last minute wedding card. She wanted it to incorporate the beach as her sister and partner got engaged and will also be marrying on a one! I managed to finish it in time after an extremely late night and Marianne absolutely loved it (she reckons it will make her sister cry).







p.s. Spot the mistake! Luckily I noticed when I gave it to her so was able to fix the problem but this was after I took the photos :-(

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope looks perfect to me, great card I am sure she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - what a fab card - I love their names written in the sand just perfect. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete