Tuesday 9 November 2010

Hobbycrafts Show at NEC

I had a great day at the NEC last Friday and was lucky enough to meet up with two of the lovely ladies from MSE. I got everything on my shopping list (plus a few extras) and my fingers were ready to drop off by the end of the day from carrying all my goodies! I love seeing what other people have brought so thought i'd share some photos of my stash:







I also got a Metric Scorpal which has been confiscated by Martin as he's giving it to me for Christmas...

8 comments:

  1. Great buys Leia, and congrats on getting the Tim Holtz flower die - you couldn't get them anywhere at the SEC. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura
    It was lovely meeting you. My LOTV basket looks a little like yours ;)Can't wait to see what you do with this little lot.
    Enjoy playing
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a lot you got! (as the saying goes)Hours of fun there I think. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Love the look of your tim holtz die. It was nice to meet you and put a face to the name. Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at other peoples stash - I either end up buying stuff or thinking - blimey wonder what she's gonna use that for LOL!
    Amazing to see what different things we invest in :c)
    Fab spend
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stash - looks like you had a fab time shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw boo, didn't know you had posted on craftyplace until after I had been to the NEC, hope to meet you next time, good days shopping, so jealous I didn't see the Tim Holtz die been after that for ages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time, fab stash xxx

    ReplyDelete