Wednesday 10 March 2010

Butterfly Mother's Day Card

I haven't been doing very well with my cardmaking recently as I never seem to have time or am too knackered! This is my latest make and is obviously a mother's day card lol. My Mum loves purple and i've been itching to use these gorgeous Funky Vintage papers for ages. I die cut the letters, layered them on squares and then stuck alternate ones on with 3D pads to add dimension.


I'd like to enter this card into the Mother's Day competition over at Creative Craft World.

12 comments:

  1. That's a smashing card for your Mum and I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - what a lovely card. The gold lettering and butterfly look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Mothers Day card, love the butterflys :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats lovely - so different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is absolutely gorgeous!!! Your mum is going to love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this - the background papers are gorgeous. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, love all the golden colours, goes really well with the purples :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Laura. I love the lettering on it !!

    Thankyou for joining us on Creative Craft Worlds first challenge.
    Good luck !!
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laura

    Thanks for joining us on the first challenge over at Creative Craft World - love your card!

    Sarah (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the purple and love the butterfly. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete