Sunday 28 March 2010

Hobbycraft Show at NEC

On Friday I was lucky enough to go the Hobbycraft show at the NEC, where I met up with 14 of the lovely ladies from MSE. I got gorgeous handmade gifts from some of them, so a huge thank you - they already have pride of place on my mantelpiece! Anyway there was soo much stash there and loads of great techniques being demonstrated. Here's what I brought:


I shall definitely be going to the one in November, though i'll be taking a trolley next time as my back ached like mad after carrying everything around all day!

8 comments:

  1. WOW!! Laura that stash looks fab! Gorgeous button punch. Oooo cant wait to see what you make. It was lovely to meet you on Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fab lot of stuff, I think you almost bought as much as me!! those MS punches look lovely, bet you can't wait to use everything! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stash. Look forward to seeing something using the button punch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lot you got! It all looks so good, thank you for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stash of goodies, you got the watercolor paints, I was tempted by those :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a lot of stash. Can't wait to see what you're gonna make. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stash Laura, it was lovely to meet you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you make with those few bits ;) Christine x

    ReplyDelete