Sunday 13 February 2011

Photo Light Tent

The natural light in our house is absolutely awful and I normally have to use flash when taking photos of my cards. I find this really washes the colours out and makes them look quite flat. Of course there's also the issue of glare from the flash, particulary with glitter, mirri card, etc.

Recently I brought a photo studio light tent kit from eBay for about £34, which came complete with light tent, tripod, two lights and four different coloured backgrounds. It's absolutley brilliant and is going to mean i'll be able to take much better quality photos (i'm also loving the black background as it looks really professional).

I used it to photograph my last card - what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, looks great, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea and its made such a difference to the quality of your photographs, well worth the money x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - I have to get me one of those! The photo looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking of getting one of those it looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so jealous! Definately on my wish list for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete